Sunday 26 May 2013

Welcome

Hello, my name is Melanie and this blogging is all very new to me so I thought I would use it as a way of remembering what I have done and I am going to try to post at least one card a week.  I really wanted a little frog on the header going "bom, bom" as in the Frog Chorus, but that's all a bit beyond me at the moment!

I have been crafting for over ten years, mostly card making, but I love looking at all sorts of papercrafting.  I make cards mostly for myself to give, but have been known to make things for others, I think it's because I don't really like the thought of doing lots of one thing!

Hopefully someone will come and look at my little blog ... if you do, please leave a comment, I love hearing from other crafters.

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from other crafters so please leave a crafty comment. Thanks for stopping by!